Ceremity traces its origin to providing software for the oil and gas industry. We help these clients optimize their engineering, manufacturing, and supply chains. Through the use of simulation software, clients can more effectively monitor and visualize plant operations. Our refinery planning and scheduling deliverables can help your plant increase capacity, improve margins, lower costs, gain energy efficiency, ensure safety, and reduce your carbon footprint.
DEEP ROOTS IN OIL & GAS
OIL & GAS SECTORS WE SERVE INCLUDE
Ceremity’s services include applications organizing the expedition and inspection of underground or underwater crude oil and natural gas. Through the use of software, the process can be streamlined to ensure pipeline integrity. In addition, applications can house forms and checklists under one dashboard.
We create applications and procedures that support your crude oil and liquid transportation networks, as well as energy management. We also provide generation and distribution solutions for wind generators, geothermal power, and natural gas distribution.
Our capabilities include creating applications for planning and scheduling for piping, specialty welding, emergency and routine maintenance, project management, technical bolting, and repair services. We streamline plant operations by using software to monitor tower services, mechanical and heat exchangers, heater re-tube services, rotating equipment, field matching, fabrication and rigging.
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Our engineering and design services include total project management, front-end engineering design (FEED), conceptual studies, and detailed engineering. We provide a full range of procurement services, including acquisition and contract management, purchasing materials, expediting, material control, inspection, logistics, delivery confirmation, and document control.
Fuel Marketing and Distribution
We create innovative, technology-based solutions to support energy supply chain needs, including:
- Hedging and risk management
- Fuel logistics management
- Save on site performance with lower repair costs, lower maintenance costs and lower management costs
- Apps and management practices that simplify environmental compliance and testing and reduce environmental compliance risks
- Using industry best practices to drive down fuel costs
- Fleet card programs – We’ve developed mobile applications that allow drivers and fleets to save money on fuel
- Fuel management – Save even more with fuel management software. We can provide inventory management, compliance management, and repairs tracking, allowing you to trace every piece of fuel system equipment at each site online from anywhere, anytime.
- Clean energy (LNG / CNG) and power distribution