The Ceremity team is expanding and we’re looking for experienced and talented people. If you enjoy being part of handcrafted innovation, review our available positions and please submit your information, cover letter, and resume.
Begin a new career with a team dedicated to crafting technology masterpieces.
Director of Knowledge Sharing
Responsible for effective coordination of multiple projects and their interdependencies, ensuring that the projects within assigned program are completed according to corporate standards. Actively participate in selling and promoting Ceremity Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration solutions. Support the sales process including client meetings, pitches, and presentations. Actively participate in local community of users, partners, customers and other knowledge sharing participants. Implement SharePoint, Office 365 solutions and other knowledge and collaboration systems. Consult clients on SharePoint best practices. Apply SharePoint/Web industry standards and best practices. Install and administer SharePoint 2016 servers/farms including configuration, content deployment, upgrades, custom solution/features and backup and recovery. Evaluate and implement technical solutions, including third party plugins and custom code to provide solutions. Analyze all information obtained during the requirements gathering phase to translate customer vision into a detailed technical implementation plan. Perform advanced or complex prototyping for SharePoint technologies. Participate in design and implementation of complex solution architectures.
Skills and experience:
Must have four (4) years of experience in knowledge management and business systems analysis. Must have 4 years of experience in SharePoint and Office 365 SharePoint. Must have strong knowledge and understanding of SharePoint architecture, technology, and SharePoint 2016 workloads. Must be expert in the GE Communities of Practice methodology as implemented in Oil and Gas. Must be able to lead a team of knowledge management experts familiar with Communities of Practice. Must be able to manage GE Communities of Practice solution from a technical perspective. Strong knowledge in taxonomy reviews, identify and provide some categorization/taxonomy/metadata terms and remove highly confidential reports from repositories upon request. Must be a certified Boomi Integration Developer.
Administrative /Office Assistant- Part Time
- Providing support for meetings, including lunch meetings, such as copies, set up and clean up
- Taking notes at meetings if requested
- Scheduling meetings as needed
- Organizing and helping with company events as needed
- Providing lunch : taking orders, ordering the food for either catering or pickup and delivery
- Organizing employee events
- Fulfilling Certificate of Insurance requests
- Fulfilling W-9 requests
- Assists with putting together contract requests for sales, if needed
- Providing any general company information to those who need it
- Providing support for canceling accounts for getting log in credentials so users can be activated or deactivated
- Fulfilling credit requests
- Pulling requested reports
- Issuing office keys and assisting with facility issues as needed
- All other general office duties as needed
Skills and experience:
Must be highly proficient in MS Office Suite, especially in Excel and Word. Experience in the role of an office manager is highly desired. Good attention to detail and problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A flexible schedule is a preferred as work hours may be inconsistent from week to week. This position is budgeted at 40 hours per month. Strongly prefer candidate from the Katy, Texas area
Talent and Lead Generation Specialist
- Self-motivated, strong communicator, creative thinker, problem solver, time management expert with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in: Microsoft office products, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- 4-year degree from an accredited college
- Perform in person and phone interviews with candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Make recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Manage the interview pipeline
- Complete reference and back ground checks
- Find talent via LinkedIn and job postings
- Find accurate contact information for leads in specific industries or locations. Find targeted people at targeted companies
- Use prospecting tools such as Data.com and Linked In to find contact information and create lead lists. Leverage Ceremity’s marketing automation tools
- Generate daily campaigns with a meaningful number of contacts
- Reach out to prospects by email
- Respond to and begin the engagement process of incoming prospects; schedules appointments
1+ year in a role interfacing with customers or in the staffing industry preferred, but not required. Experience in using prospecting tools is a plus. The qualified candidate will have a hunter mentality and will be very persistent. Looking for a creative thinker and growth hacker.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base salary + incentive commission possible with meeting milestones accomplished in the role.
Benefits: 401K / Medical, Dental, Vision / Mobile Phone Credit / Company Bonus